Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sick.....And Tired

Well for all those inquiring minds who want to know I still feel awful. I am congested, coughing, etc. And CJ is also still sick. I took him to the doctors yesterday and now his OTHER ear is infected. She basically said that she thinks that he can not get over his congestion so infections keep building up. So she gave him two new antibiotics, one for his ear and one for the congestion so hopefully this will work. He is also still taking Motrin and Tylenol for his fever. I just feel so bad for the little guy. He feels bad, but he does not understand why. I just wish he would get better already. I told the doctor that it was very frustrating because it seems like ever since he started daycare he has been sick. She told me to hang in there, that it will get better.She said it is really normal when kids start daycare for them to catch everything because they are being exposed to all new germs. She also said that this time of year is particularly tough because everyone is sick with colds and flus, etc. In the warm weather, she said that kids do not get sick nearly as often. So I am really hoping that this will do the trick. He is home with Phil today since I stayed home yesterday. We take turns, we are cool like that. Anyways, he was a little fussy and still running a low grade fever. Sigh. I feel so bad and I wish he would get better. It would also be easier if I felt healthy. But since I feel shitty, that makes it even harder. And Phil has a little bug too. AHHHH!!! It's big fun around the Vogt house. Plus I am exhausted because I was up with CJ at 4 am and I am not sleeping that well anwyays cuz I am worrying all the time. And tomorrow is supposed to be the Valentines party at CJ's daycare, but I am afraid he is probably going to miss it which I feel really sad about. Of course, CJ has no idea he has a V day party tomorrow so he will not miss it or anything. But he would have so much fun if he got to go. Blah. Just yuck all around. :(

2 comments:

Deals On Wheels said...

So essentially the Vogts are bring sexy back with phlegm, snot and perpetual drippines.

Feel better soon, sicklings!

Mommy's World said...

Thanks, I hope we do soon!! Phil is pretty good now. CJ had no fever before bed, but that says nothing about how he will be in the morning. And I think I am the hottest right now with my constantly stuffed nose and my hot loud coughing and sneezing. Thanks for commenting!!! I am sad. I hate when my little man is sickly. :(