Monday, February 11, 2008

Grumpy

I am grumpy today. I feel icky. I have a cough and a congested nose and I do not want to be at work at all. It is definitely a Monday. And poor little CJ still does not seem to feel perfect. He is basically okay. But just a little grumpy and he has a runny nose and a little cough still. He is going to the doctors on Wednesday just to make sure that his ear is finally all better after trying this other med. Sometimes I wish it was still just me and him at home against the world. I know that daycare is good for him. He is charming the teachers and having fun playing with his little friends. And Thursday they have a Valentines day party!!! But sometimes I just miss when he was healthy and happy and it was just me and him all day long. Now my weekends go by in a flash because I spend the whole time worrying and taking care of CJ. Phil has all these friends nearby so he often gets to go out and get a break. I am not complaining. I love CJ and I would take care of him all the time if I could. I just wish he was feeling like his normal adorable, perfect self. Anyways, I am at work and he is at daycare and life goes on.....I just had to complain for a minute. :P

3 comments:

Merideth said...

awww hope you get to feeling better. HUGS ♥

Mommy's World said...

Thanks!!! Congratulations on getting engaged!!! That is so awesome and exciting!!! :)

The Three of Us said...

I have days like that too. I really don't feel like doing anything. I feel bad saying that because i always have Addie to hand out with. Most days I really don't feel like cleaning up our 'messy' house - messy sounds good. I am going to try to clean up some in just a little bit. Sometimes i feel like the 'others' may live hear too.
Love u Hil nuts!!
I may call you tonight.. I can't figure out how to link your and deals pages to my blog....