Friday, February 22, 2008

Back to Normal

Today, CJ FINALLY seems like his adorable little self again!!! He had no fever all day. He was happy and talking and playing. We had a great day together. He got a good report at daycare yesterday. They said that he had a much better day and was definitely feeling better and happier. And today I was home cuz of the weather and CJ and I had one of our perfect days together!!! He was my sweet, adorable, happy little monkey man again!!!! I can not even tell you how happy it makes me to see him so happy!!! It puts me in a great mood and it is such a huge relief. I guess the oral antibiotics and steroids are helping him feel better finally, for now anyways. I am still glad we are doing the ear tubes on Tuesday because I think in the long run this will make him the happiest and us the happiest too. I think that the medicines are just a good short term solution. But hopefully, my little man will stay happy and sweet and feeling well all the way until his appt. on Tuesday. And if he doesn't, Tuesday is not too far away!! I just wanted to share how great it was to have my little boy back to his old self again today. He is such a sweetheart and he deserves to be happy all the time!! :)

No comments: