Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Awesome Boss

I just wanted to say that I have the most awesome manager in the whole wide world!! She has been so incredibly understanding and flexible about everything going on with CJ. She totally understands when I have to miss work or leave early. She always says "Babies come first." She is the bestest!!! I am sooo lucky to have such an amazing boss!!! She is the tops!!! I just want to send a BIG thank you out to the best and most awesome manager and friend ever!!! Things have been so crazy and stressful and having her be so understanding and awesome about everything really really helps. And Phil's work has been wonderful about all of this as well. Having him be able to take turns being off with me has been a big help too. Thanks SO much to all those bosses who understand how important family is, especially mine. :)

No comments: