Friday, March 28, 2008

Feeling Better...

Well Phil took CJ to the doctors office this afternoon and the news was good. Basically, the doctor said that his ears look great, always a plus, and that he sounds a little congested, but that it also sounds like whatever is in there is breaking up so he is on his way to becoming better. He also has had no fever which the doctor was very pleased about. So to make a long story short he has a cold. And that I can handle. Other than that, CJ is happy and playing and in a good mood. Phil, CJ and I went out to eat tonight and he ate like a piggie and danced. He also had a great day at daycare today which is a plus. :) He does not seem to feel bad, as I said just a little cough and a runny, congested nose. Basically the rest of that stuff just has to break up and hopefully he will be all better again. So he is a little sick, but not contagious and it could be so much worse. We certainly know that. Anyways, I am really glad that we took him to the doctor and that the doctor did not seem too concerned. I feel much better too. Phil, CJ and I had a nice time at dinner and discussed all the fun things we have coming up. I am so excited to see what Phil has planned for the BIG 3-0. Anyways, I do not want to completely let my guard down and get my hopes up yet, but I am glad that at least for right now CJ is better. I hope he continues to get better and better and gets even healthier. As I have said a million times before, he deserves it.

CJ at dinner tonight:



1 comment:

Merideth said...

He definately does deserve it and so do his parents. Glad to see y'all seem to be over the hump. HUGS ♥