Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Random Thoughts

Okay so it occurs to me that I promised I was going to blog more. But I don't have anything terribly interesting to say or any stories to tell right now. I had a great time with my mom and sister in Florida, we just sat by the pool, ate, drank and talked. While that was wonderful and relaxing I don't have much to report on that. So I thought I would just state all the random thoughts that are running through my head at this moment.

-My gum lost its flavor a LONG LONG time ago!!!
-We are definitely going to have to make a connecting flight to save money if we go back to Dallas, but I really want to go!!
-I WANT A NEW HOUSE LIKE YESTERDAY!!!
-I wish we could afford a new house.
-I wonder how CJ is doing.
-I hope he does not have a huge eruptive explosion in his pants at daycare like he did yesterday. They might not like him as much if that happens too much.
-I can't wait to hang out with Laura tonight.
-I wonder if Fran and her friends don't like me as much anymore.
-I want it to be my birthday in the Dominican right now.
-Only two hours and 10 minutes of work to go!!! Will I survive?!
-When should we have our summer cookout, who will we invite?
-I am a neurotic planner.
-Wow, I am definitely a thinker. Just not about work.
-I am bored.
-It is beautiful outside today!!
-There is a hot dog stand across the street now!!!
-I just had a vacation, but I think I need another.
-I am going to spit out my gum now.

4 comments:

Deals On Wheels said...

Gum is always good. Yum. Gum.

My ear hurts (whimper, whimper).

Mommy's World said...

Poor Deals. :( CJ definitely sympathizes with you. Too bad you don't live closer, you could trade war stories. So move to MD!!!

Merideth said...

Glad to hear you had a great time in Florida. LOL at the part about CJ....don't worry about his "messes" if they truly love kids they won't care especially since CJ is so CUTE! *or wait...maybe that's just me as a teacher lol love pretty much every kid no matter what. LOL*

Anyway glad you are back, and I do have to say I like the random post....your brain sounds like mine LOL ♥

The Three of Us said...

I have lots of random thought, actually most thoughts are random.

I like the random posts too.