Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lazy Bones...

Okay so I know I have been really bad about keeping up with this blog. I start out with good intentions, write a lot and then stop. It's kind of like how I used to be when it came to keeping a journal. But I am going to try to be better. I started this effort by posting two new blogs as you can see below. Anyways, I am going to Florida this weekend with my mom and Hayes, but when I come back I will try to post more and post lots of pics of CJ!!! I just love looking at Molly's blog and seeing the pictures of Addie. She is so cute and it is so fun to watch her growing up even though they are so far away. And I love Dealey's blog, she always makes me laugh more than anyone and she is such a good writer. I too feel her humor and friendship in my life even though she too is so far away. :) If any of my other friends have a blog, let me know and I will link you to my blog. Anyways, since I enjoy these other blogs so much, I have decided to try to be better about keeping up my blog. That is when I get back from Amelia Island. ;) Have a great weekend everyone!! I LOVE you soooo much Phil and CJ!!! I will miss you soooo much!! Happy Fathers Day!!

4 comments:

Merideth said...

Have a FABULOUS time in Florida! I know you will miss your boys, but you deserve the rest and relaxation. Have a safe trip! HUGS ♥

Deals On Wheels said...

I love the picture of Philly-G and the CJ-man! You can only sorta make it out on Phil's FB page. Awesome!

So glad you are posting again. I'm always checking for updates!

(And you are a great writer, too.)

LOVE YOU!

The Three of Us said...

YEA!! Hilnuts is back into blogging!!
I have missed seeing you CJ and Philnuts!!
Glad you had fun in Fl.
I need a lot of R&R.

Mommy's World said...

Thank you all!! I did indeed have a lovely time in Florida!! Deals, you are too sweet, but a much better writer than I am. Love you too!! Molly, you have no idea how excited I am that you called Phil Philnuts, he is pretty siked too!!!