Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Emblers and the Vogts, Old and New Friends :)

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa


Molly Stubbs (now Embler) is one of my closest friends from my days at Oldfields. We had lost touch for a number of years and just recently got back in touch. We decided to stop in Smithfield and spend the day with them on our way to visit family in SC. We had the BEST day!!!! It was SO much fun!!!! Her husband Ross is so laid back and nice and Addie is just adorable!!! Addie and CJ had SO much fun together!!! :) And Molly is as always awesome, thoughtful, beautiful, incredible, etc. etc. I think they really liked our family too. :) It was so much fun and we were really sad to leave at the end of the day. We wanted to stay longer and longer. We are definitely making lots and lots of plans to get together. Sooner rather than later. CJ had SO much fun with Addie!!! They used up all their energy playing, swinging and CJ was asleep before we left Smithfield!! Phil had an awesome time as well and definitely wants to see the Emblers many more times. :) We got LOTS more cute pictures, especially of CJ and Addie playing together, and swinging on the porch swing together. I will try to post more of them when I get home. From work of course. :P Molly, I am SO glad we reconnected. We MUST stay in touch and see each other again soon. I think our families are going to have lots more fun get togethers. Baltimore in the spring and the mountains next fall. Let's do it!!! Love you so much!!! :)

4 comments:

Deals On Wheels said...

I bet Philly-Trista-man was the perfect gentleman, too. Grrrrr. Being bad only applies in Texas?!

I think CJ and Addie should get married. Just FYI. :P

Mommy's World said...

Ummm...........as I recall Phil was the perfect gentleman when we were in Texas last year. Or am I wrong? I mean we were invited again. :P And yes he says he wants to be bad, but it is all talk. I promise he will be good. But we DON'T have to come you know. :P

And yes I think they should get married too. They are too cute together!!! :)

Merideth said...

Awwww I am SO glad y'all had such a good time! I know you were SO excited about it! Sounds like it was every bit as awesome (and maybe more) that you thought it was gonna be. I am really happy for y'all!!

And I third the idea that CJ and Addie should get married.....

HUGS ♥

Unknown said...

I miss you guys so much. I am so happy that you had fun together. I am jealous. I miss you so much words just can't explain it.